Owing to the current crisis created by the Coronavirus and increased rates of pollution in the world, you need to get a mask that you can trust to keep you safe. You can get a washable mask so that you can reuse it in the days to come. This article highlights benefits and how you can wash and reuse KN95 masks.
What is KN95 Mask?
KN95 masks are built to protect you from all types of viruses and dust particles that might infect you. The mask has four layers of protection that filter any pollutants that might infect you. You can breathe much more comfortably with the KN95 mask even if worn for long hours.
Why Do I Need KN95?
Amid the coronavirus crisis, you need to stay protected as well as your family. KN95 masks are designed to keep you safe from pollutants in the air, meaning that you are safe from Covid-19 viruses. A KN95 mask is useful for kids and elderly individuals in the fight against the Coronavirus. Owing to its size, it can be used by people of all ages.
How Useful is a KN95 Mask?
KN95 masks are designed for male and female users of all ages. In most cases, you can reuse the mask because;
• It has four layers playing an important role in filtering the air you breathe.
• KN95 masks can fit on the nose and mouth easily
• It keeps you safe from allergies, dust, pollution, and viruses like Covid-19.
• You can wash the mask at any time of the day to reuse it over and over again.
• The mask is highly effective in the fight against the Coronavirus as it is specially designed.
• The mask is lightweight and fits perfectly on your mouth while allowing you to breathe.
How Can I reuse a KN95 Mask?
To reuse the KN95 mask, you need to follow some guidelines to stay as safe as possible.
- Sanitize your hands
It is advisable that you sanitize your hands before laing them on the mask. While outside, you should keep the mask on and avoid touching your face. Remember that you should not share masks with your friend or relatives.
When you get back home, you can remove your mask, clean it, and keep it safe for the next use. You should clean your mask after eight hours of using it to ensure that you are safe from Covid-19 and other pollutants.
- Sterilize KN95 Masks
For you to reuse these hard to find gems, you have to take good care on them you can sterize them using;
- Using Vaporous Hydrogen Peroxide- Hydrogen peroxide kills viruses and bacteria that are likely to make you sick. After using the method for several times, you might be perfect at using this method.
- Heat and Humidity- You can heat your mask at degrees of between 60-70 degrees to kill bacteria and viruses. Overheating KN95 masks can reduce its integrity in protecting you from viruses and other pollutants.
- UV Radiation- UV Rays help kill bacteria, viruses, and other pollutants. It would be best if you were cautious and precise to ensure that all layers are sterilized before reusing the masks.
- Liquid Hydrogen Peroxide Sterilization- CDC recommends heating of the steam bags in low powered microwaves to kill bacteria while maintaining the integrity of the mask. You can soak the respirator for thirty minutes in 6% liquid hydrogen to kill most germs.
In your fight against the Coronavirus, you should get the best mask available in the market. Among the wide number of masks available, you should consider getting a KN95 mask. This article above highlights how to reuse KN95 masks and other info that you need to stay safest.